From structuring to transfer of assets, our legal, financial and tax expertise will serve your long term projects
The members of Archers’ Private Clients department have been advising individuals whether French or foreign residents, business directors and family offices for over twenty years.
Our lawyer’s experience, recognized both in the areas of tax and civil law, enables us to provide guidance to individuals for advisory services in and for implementing the legal and tax tools necessary to the organisation and transfer of their private and professional assets.
The team’s practice benefits from all of the cross-disciplinary skills and synergies enabling them to provide which is tailored to each situation, and to analyse, design, organise and implement technical, bespoke and high-performance solutions.
- All issues pertaining to the holding, management and organisation of family owned structures (shareholders’ agreements, Dutreil pacts, setting up family holding companies, complex agreements)
- Organisation of capital-transfers (prior structuring, operational organisation)
- Maximizing tax efficiency of the legal regime of directors and officers (organising the tax liabilities on flows and of the various taxes encumbering estate)
- Management package structuring
- Assistance and representation for tax audits and litigation of individuals