Bespoke solutions for investment funds and executive management, which make them catalysts for corporate change
Arches has been, for a great many years, a leading operator in the French private equity market. Over the years, the experience of Archers’s Private Equity team has enabled them to partner with our clients to organize and carry out their transactions and to maximize their return on investment.
Archers’ Private Equity team is recognized for its in-depth knowledge of this market’s operators as well as of the technical and financial constraints facing them.
Our team’s practice focuses essentially on the following areas:
- during all phases of the transaction (including due diligence)
- on all tax and legal related matters pertaining to the transaction as well as its financing aspects (equity, mezzanine and debt)
- tax and legal structuring of management packages
- implementing rules of governance applicable to the transaction
- designing profit sharing schemes for the investor teams
- structuring management company modus operandi