Une expertise technique alliée à une parfaite connaissance des enjeux des clients en vue d’un conseil à forte valeur ajoutée
The members of Archers’tax department have extensive knowledge of the key challenges for enterprises but also of the evolutions affecting the various business sectors.
They focus on identifying with the client the most appropriate tax solutions, whether in the context of the regular monitoring of routine management operations or within the framework of more complex transactions, both in France and abroad.
The advice given purports to be concrete and pragmatic.
Our lawyers deal more particularly with:
- Tax aspects of acquisitions, restructuring, mergers-acquisition, LBOs, OBOs, MBOs
- Structuring of foreign group investments in France
- Assistance within the framework of real estate portfolio acquisitions (long term capital gain structuring, choice of acquisition vehicle structure) or within the framework of real estate asset outsourcing transactions
- Taxation of SIICs, OPCIs, SCPIs
- Guidance within the framework of routine issue management (real estate VAT, 3% tax, registration duties)
- Assistance with audits of accounts
- Negotiations with the tax authorities
- Tax litigation before judicial and administrative courts