Creative solutions for crisis situations
Our Restructuring & Insolvency practice is cross-disciplinary in nature, as it continuously relies on all of the skill sets of our lawyers, whether these be in M&A, finance or tax, inter alia.
Our team’s practice focuses essentially on the following areas:
- Analysis of the potential crisis situation
- Management of alert procedures triggered by statutory auditors or works councils
- Applications for appointment of special mediators (“mandataires ad hoc”, conciliators and, more generally, any interaction with courts.)
- Safeguard proceedings, Receivership, Liquidation proceedings
- Debt restructuring
- Close co-operation with court-appointed receivers, corporate restructuring teams, auditors and public authorities
- Involving distressed companies (court ordered takeovers in particular) or relating to complex situations.