Le levier juridique au service de la stratégie financière
Our lawyers have a perfect grasp of their clients’ requirements due to their extensive experience as regards structuring and negotiating finance documents. Furthermore, on account of their consistent assistance to listed companies, they are in contact on a regular basis with the various stock exchange and regulation authorities.
Benefitting from a multidisciplinary background, our lawyers capitalise on their dual experience as advisors to lenders and borrowers, enabling them to offer each client sound advice, protecting their clients’ interests whilst facilitating negotiations with their counterparts.
This capacity to grasp the requirements of each client is also beneficial to our clients in the context of securities transactions for which our lawyers are able to handle all of the aspects relating to IPOs but also to the implementation of public offerings (prospectus, information memorandum, mandates, placement agreements and bank guarantees).
Our team’s practice focuses essentially on the following areas:
- Finance structuring, assistance in the negotiation and drafting finance documents and implementing the security package
- Structured finance / LBO
- Real Estate finance
- Islamic finance
- Issuance and placement of financial or debt securities (private offers / public offers)
- Sale and purchase of bank debt
- Creation of investment vehicles (OPPCI, SEF, société foncière)
- Obtaining visas from the stock exchange authorities (AMF)
- Assistance with regulatory compliance and in particular for the implementation of the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD)
- Incorporation of credit institutions or investment services providers, obtaining visas and European passport procedures (mutual recognition)
- Advice on the application of banking and investment services regulations (ethical codes, professional standards of conduct)
- Assistance before regulators
- Initial public offerings (structuring, drafting and negotiation of contractual documentation)
- Advice for the implementation of the various types of bids (voluntary or compulsory bids, squeeze out procedures) and drafting of relevant documentation
- Interfacing with stock exchange authorities and assistance with monitoring stock exchange regulations (in particular communication, threshold information and canvassing activities)
- Advice on and implementation of the facilities for the financing of proposed bids
- Public offerings of financial securities, including issuing and placement of financial or debt securities